More than the ease of touring the world, cruising offers the gainer/admirer/encourager a rare opportunity to be around gluttony that is, at least temporarily, not only condoned but cheered wholeheartedly. The cruise ship is home to endless buffets and multiple dining options. There are sit-down dining halls, buffet stations, snack bars, ice cream machines, popcorn machines, burger stands, outdoor bbq's, pizzerias, and speciality restaurants. There are loads of bars all over the ship for your drinking pleasure. You can dine 24 hours a day if you want to...and many people do. On a cruise ship, you dine even when you are not hungry, just because its there. After all, how often do you take the time to chop up a fruit salad at home? Bake 5 different cakes? Prepare 10 different entree choices? On a cruise, its done everyday for you, and all you have to do is attach your feed bag and get to work.
One of my favorite things to do is walk around the ship on the first day and take some mental pictures of the hot guys at poolside. They often are showcasing their six-pack abs, fresh from the gym and ready for their vacations. Then, as the cruise progresses, I watch them grow to fill out their bathing suits, developing muffin tops that spread over, with clearly visible gluttony growth. For many, a 10 to 15 lb gain in 7-10 days is typical. For others, they easily surpass 20 lbs in that time. Of course, many of these hotties are straight and therefore untouchable (i.e., unrubbable), but its still delicious eye-candy.
On my latest cruise last week, which was a 9-day jaunt around the southern Caribbean, I watched all sorts of guys gobble up and pork out. The pool deck is a great place for documenting fatty growth, as these well-fed studs wobble from their deck chairs to the bar or pool, skin glistening in the sun with newly formed fat dimples that ripple and jiggle with every step. And there are always pool activities. One of my favorites, naturally, is the belly flop contest. But there are others that require guys to show off their studliness. One contest was for the best legs, in which the guys had to strut in front of women to show off their legs (picture above). But check out the guts they were toting at the same time! Personally, I would have rather inspected their guts than their legs. (By the way, the bloke you see on the stair rails, sliding down, started the cruise with a six-pack.)
Although I didn't participate in these contests (due to laziness, primarily, but probably also a hint of embarrassment to show my gluttony in front of my family), there were still some opportunities to show off my girth. I became friends with an Aussie couple, and the husband said that he was surprised that I wasn't in the belly flop contest (clearly a reference to my rounded waistline). Interestingly, this comment occurred after I decided earlier that day to jog a few laps on the running track, and this track went around the pool. I did this jog with two young fit guys I met on the cruise. Of course, they sped ahead and lapped me, while I lumbered behind shirtless, jiggling and bouncing around the ship. I'm sure it was quite a sight. But on a cruise ship, everyone gets fat, so you don't feel quite as obvious as you do elsewhere.
What surprises me is that, as far as I know, the annual gaining conferences (e.g., Expansion, Convergence) haven't been planned on cruise ships. They are held at hotels -- where you have to pay for meals (or get them catered). I'm not sure what the logic is behind this decision. On a cruise ship, meals are included, and there is no limit to the amount you can eat. Everyone else is piling up their plates, so there is no worry that you would stand out among the herd. Poolside and jacuzzis provide optimal time to show off the blubber and perhaps sneak a few rubs and pokes. Plus, you get to visit exciting ports of call, and show off your beefy girth to the world. Can you imagine if 100 beefy guys went on a cruise, and announced, for example, that they were disembarking in Key West for a port of call? That's a lot of prime grade beef getting off the ship, and would be quite the sight to watch it!
So this is my call to arms to the gaining community. Go on cruises! They are fun, fabulous, and fattening. You owe it to yourself...you work hard, and deserve a relaxing and fulFILLing vacation. And if you decide to go, let us all know -- maybe we'll book the cabin next to yours. :)


i think the sucking it in thing is a myth, when i suck in my gut i look exactly the same. though i guess maybe im too round in other places.
ReplyDeletei do not know much about these gainer events but i'd much rather go to an event on a cruise ship than at a hotel, a far more attractive idea.
Nice pics by the way you have a lovely body. the men in the photos dont look big to me, if i was there i'd probably be the fattest one, and you the 2nd fattest xD
ReplyDeleteI so agree with you. Best vacation by far. I have cruised whenever possible. Austraila, Europe, Caribbean and China. Love to see you pound down some food on a future cruise. Just say when....
ReplyDeleteDamn, Fatnesse. I was delighted to see that you now have a blog! Even though I have dropped 30 pounds since my peak, I'm feeling the gain urge coming back! Your pics are in one word sensational! Man looking at you makes me want to pig out on a cruise along side you! So hot!
ReplyDeleteLoved reading your information on Beefyfrat, and of course, I have loved all the videos. Started out as an encourager here who has put on a few lately. Read you started out that way. How much have you packed on, and how did you eventually give in completely?
ReplyDeleteINcrease from beefy...
Maybe the gaining conferences haven't been "planned on cruise ships," but wasn't there some kind of gainer cruise organized as a side-trip after Expansion last year? In that sense, I think the idea of a cruise has been "floated" before (no pun intended).
ReplyDeleteThere has been talk of having a gaining cruise for expansion for quite some time. They just haven't arranged it yet. They even had quotes and everything from cruise lines at the discussions at Orlando's event. One expansion attendee took it on his own to arrange for a group of folks to go on an unofficial gaining cruise after the event ended last year. But it wasn't officially part of expansion.
ReplyDeleteI wish I hadn't clicked on the link to this blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm fairly certain no one *means* to "sound" slightly condescending when they say "I don't understand the logic" of holding an event at a hotel rather than on a cruise ship, so I'm sure the context of my reply won't be interpreted as such:
You seem like an intelligent man, or at least capable of rational thought. I'm sure you could figure out why the particular logistics were chosen if you really put your mind to it, especially if you attended any of the Expansion events in the past. If you didn't, then I suggest perhaps thinking beyond your expectations.
@Nkouraged: you are correct, I was not intending to condescend, despite how you chose to interpret the post. Maybe you should reread what it says. I said I didn't understand why Expansion or similar events were booked at hotels when you have to pay extra for food -- as opposed to cruises where food is included. The beauty of cruises is that EVERYONE on the ship is pigging out...and the food is endless and, oh yeah, FREE! To me, its the perfect match for a gaining event.
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I chose to write this post as a mirthful, light-heartened response to my recent trip, and you interpreted it as "condescending." All I can say is -- if I can expect to encounter that kind of judgment at Expansion events, I'll stick to cruises.
Do you have pics of those men who got fat? Love your blog by the way? What's ur e-Mail
ReplyDelete@Anonymous. Such an insightful comment, made even more so by your awesome spelling. Thanks dude!
ReplyDeleteYOU HAVE A BLOG NOW?!??! This is awesome!! I'll definitely stop by often to read your posts!
ReplyDelete